Saturday, September 11, 2010

Badlands Sneak Preview


I had loads of ideas for playing along with La Bella Joya's Margie & Me Badlands theme. But I swore I would not make any runs to buy any materials...so I had to raid my own stash. Early in the week I made a bead soup and had a rough plan for a necklace. But last night I was looking through a Belle Armoire Jewelry which I bought over the summer and decided to try one of the projects and use the Badlands palatte. I got out my 16 gauge steel wire and started to form. Check me out tomorrow when I can put up better pics than I was able to take tonight with a flash.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're trying not to buy new beads. That's exactly my sentiment. That's part of the challenge. I can't wait till tomorrow! I just put the finishing touches on mine!

    ReplyDelete