Saturday, October 29, 2011

A very late Camelot Cross

my Camelot Cross
The fabulous Karyn of Releases by Rufydoof  put together the Beading Babes group and the first project was Carol Ohl's Camelot Cross bracelet from the Feb/March 2011 Beadwork.  Although I has this piece done within a week of the pattern selection, too much work and more work got in the middle and I didn't manage to get out my camera until last weekend.  ¡Así es la vida!  Finally I am sharing.
For more Babe beadweaving, check out the picures on Karyn's Facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, Lois~ Perfect stitching and the color combo is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lois - I absolutely love it. The colour combination is gorgeous...very, very pretty.

    Thanks so much for taking part, hopefully I will see you for Project 2!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some beautiful colors in your piece...not to mention the lovely design and work you did putting it together. Are those earrings displayed on top...they look gorgeous, too...love the metal color and bead combination.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOve these colors, Lois! Totally worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete